Media Kit – Coverage/Reach
KFMN (FM97) broadcasts from Lihue, Kauai along with a booster site in Waimea, KFMN-1. Coverage is island wide and also extends to various areas on Oahu, including: Waianae, Ewa Beach, Waipahu, Pearl City, Mililani, Wahiawa, Aiea, Ka’awa, Kahalu’u, Kalihi, Downtown Honolulu and surrounding areas.
FM97 is locally owned and operated by residents who live on the island and broadcasts 100,000 watts of power at 96.9 on the FM dial. It is the only station with island-wide coverage, heard in every community on Kauai plus several areas of greater Oahu.
Call Letters: KFMN, FM97
• The only FM station on Kauai heard island-wide on the same dial setting.
• Broadcast Day: 24 hours a day
• Frequency: 96.9 on the FM dial
• Commercial Load: 12 units per hour
• Power: 100,000 watt FM stereo signal. Broadcast tower located at Kilohana Crater
• Format: Adult Contemporary with a mix of Contemporary Hawaiian and Solid Gold Hits
• Potential Audience: Over 100,000 listener coverage– Kauai and western Oahu
• Kauai welcomes over 20,000 tourist per week. Many are exposed to FM97 while they visit our island.
• Internet Steaming: 3,000+ listeners worldwide
• Customized Program Structure Assistance
• Commercial Production Assistance
Audience: All Adults 25-54 with an emphasis on women 34-54. The most listened to station at home and at work. The musical selections are chosen after extensive research involving members of this demographic on the island of Kauai. On-air and online promotions and content is crafted to fit with the lifestyle of the audience as well.
For more information on advertising on FM97 Radio, contact our office and an account executive will contact you.
All yearly contract advertisers are added to our website free of charge with links to their site. If you’re a potential advertiser and don’t have a web-site, call us to help you make a page, on our website. Great advertising deals! We work with your budget and can custom design packages to meet your needs. Call us today!